Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays from CSM

I hope everyone had a great holiday. My Christmas went well. On Christmas Eve my family (Darci, Alex and Kenzie) went to Modale, Iowa and had Christmas with my wife's side of the family. Darci (my wife) has 4 sisters and 2 brothers. They all were there except her brother Doug who lives in California. The highlight of the evening was when Darci gave her sisters a beautiful picture of all the sisters when they were younger. They all got choked up (and so did I.)

On Christmas day we went over to my sister's house (Linda) to have Christmas with my side of the family. I have 2 sisters (Linda and Sandra) and they have lots of kids (Brian, Michelle, Tara, Evan, Jack, Kyle.) Dad and and his wife Nelda were there too (we lost my mom in 2004 to cancer and my Dad got remarried to a wonderful woman named Nelda.) The highlight of Christmas day was when Dad told a joke about how the tradition of the angel on top of the Christmas tree came to be. It was funny (you'll have to ask me about it later.) The food was also good (I do love food.)

No comments: